Our 300-hour intensive program is taught by Four Winds Senior Faculty, Marcela Lobos and Alberto Villoldo, Ph.D.. It is internationally recognized as the Gold Standard in shamanic education, preparing wise and ethical energy medicine practitioners.
During the training, you will experience profound healing and transformation.
● Learn healing techniques that clear toxic imprints from the Luminous Energy Field that surrounds your body, identify and extract intrusive energies and emotions, and heal emotional trauma.
● Receive Rites and Initiations that connect you with a lineage of luminous Shamans and Earthkeepers.
Discover More: Alberto Villoldo – Shamanic Energy MedicineFind out more
Deepen your skills in the art of Soul Retrieval & Destiny Retrieval.
Learn how to assist others who have been derailed from their destiny at the time of trauma or life- challenge. Learn to work outside of linear time in the realm of the infinite – in sacred time. Influence events that occurred in the past, and to heal the future to help others step into their greatest destiny. Open to graduates only, or with prior approval.
Discover More: Alberto Villoldo – Advanced Soul and Destiny Retrieval
Find out more
Join us for this wonderful experience to Teotihuacan, the signature retreat of The Ruiz Family!
Surrounded by the energy of the sacred grounds of Teotihuacan, and guided by the Toltec & Modern day Shaman Don Jose Ruiz, this powerful journey will teach you how to empower yourself and step into masterful levels of faith and authenticity. You will also learn how to:
- Become aware of how you confuse what you know for who you are
- Gain awareness of how your agreements have created your reality
- Let go of the fear of what you are without your beliefs
- Let go of conditional love and embrace unconditional love
- Make New Agreements that are more in line with your true Authentic Self
This life-changing program will help you to return to your innate wisdom, and live your life based on love and truth!
Discover More: A Power Journey to Teotihuacan: “An Agreement of Love”Find out more
Lifeline Ignite is a simple and easy way for you to immediately change any negative or limiting life experience into one that is empowering and meaningful. This workshop is based on the LifeLine Technique® and Dr. Darren Weissman’s book Awakening to The Secret Code of Your Mind.
The Lifeline Ignite Workshop will teach you:
- The art of MRT (muscle reflex testing)
- Self-healing by upgrading your field
- Using the frequency of love to heal yourself and others
- How to manifest an intention and create a portal to access the subconscious mind
- Learn the true meaning of symptoms and stress, and how to transform them into infinite possibilities
- Licensed Massage Therapist’s earn 12 CE Credits by attending this one & a half day workshop!
Discover More: LifeLine IgniteFind out more
Come explore with Dan Millman and see what it means to live an awakened life, one with your head in the clouds and your feet on the ground. Take a closer look at your life’s purpose, your significant relationships, and how the earth works as a divine classroom.
Dan will share what he calls the 12 Gateways to Spiritual Growth and the core curriculum we need to pass to “graduate.” You will learn how to:
- Live a balanced and powerful life in the present moment
- Discover your life path
- Find your relationship life path with a significant other
- Cultivate more compassion, understanding, and humor in life.
Discover More: Peaceful Heart, Warrior SpiritFind out more
Dr. Dan Siegel will speak on his latest research and applications this research has to some key stages of human development and human relationships, referencing some his key publications. Discover the mindsight approach and the latest science as it emerges in the exciting field of interpersonal neurobiology.
Dan Siegel’s work shows us how to observe the workings of our minds.
This allows you to understand WHY you think, feel and act the way you do. And how, by following the proper steps, you can change the wiring and architecture of your brain.
Find out how to you can transform your thinking, your well-being, and your relationships.
“Turn off the tap” of unhappiness, psychological and emotional distress we see in our communities and societies.
Discover More: The New Frontiers of Interpersonal NeurobiologyFind out more
Transform your daily life into a meaningful path of personal evolution, founded upon universal laws that are as consistent as the law of gravity. The better you understand these seven pillars, the wiser your decisions and the more peaceful your life—in every arena, including health, work, relationship, and finances.
- The Seven Pillars of the Peaceful Warrior are
- Balance: Learn new skills while staying balanced
- Choices: Make better decisions and empower your life
- Process: Approach your goals step by step, and enjoy the journey
- Presence: Transcend worry, anxiety, and regret, and simplify your life
- Action: Turn knowing into doing
- Surrender: Make a basic shift of perspective that eliminates stress
- Unity: Move from a competitive to a collaborative mindset.
- Return home to a new world, filled with possibility.
Discover More: Seven Pillars of the Peaceful WarriorFind out more
Once You Are Connected to Your True Self-Creating What You Really Want in Life Begins to Happen Naturally
Deepak will be joined by Marianne Williamson, who will guide you to explore how our personal suffering is often a sacred initiation into a deeper experience of who we are as people, and why we’re on the earth. And she’ll help you view the origins of deep sadness through a spiritual lens, in order to illumine the path that leads beyond.
At this very special 6-day Seduction of Spirit event, under the guidance of these two world-renowned thought-leaders, you will:
- Gain a clear sense of direction and purpose for your life – by tuning into the voice of your soul which will always lead you to fulfillment and joy.
- Give up striving to fulfill desires by sheer force of will – and tap into your deepest potential to instead manifest them with effortless ease.
- Release limiting beliefs – to uncover your innate gifts and talents and unlock your highest potential.
- Shed layers of accumulated stress – and let go of other spiritual blocks, including resistance, anxiety, depression and worry.
- Deepen your meditation practice – so you can remain deeply connected to your true self even after you’ve returned to your daily life.
- Deepen your established Primordial Sound Meditation practice
- Discover answers to your soul’s deepest questions – Who am I? What do I want? and What am I here to do?
Speakers: Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, Roger Gabriel, Amanda Ringnalda, Rene Ringnalda, Jon Kabat-Zinn plus others
Discover More: Seduction of SpiritFind out more
Adyashanti teaches nonduality and the practice of meditation. If you are feeling called to find self-awareness and realization Adyashanti’s teachings will be of interest to you.
His silent retreats “are an opportunity to put your separateness on hold and discover the liberating truth of what you are.”
Discover More: AdyashantiFind out more
Celebration is more than a fair, it’s an explosion of exploration!
The idea behind Body Mind Spirit Celebration is pretty simple. Bring together a juried collection of over 100 professional readers, healers, and exhibitors for one fantastic weekend and make the entire event affordable for everyone. You will feel the sense of community at the front of the show with $7 admission that gets you into a massive open exhibit hall. All readers charge just $20 for 20 minutes. There is so much to choose. Our meeting rooms will keep you busy as well. We have lots of free presentations plus in-depth workshops where you go deeper into the subjects you care the most about.
Discover More: Body Mind Spirit Expo-DENVER http://www.bmscelebration.com/event/eventhome.php?eid=33Find out more
In ancient times, energy workers known as shamans used rituals, tools, and wisdom to provide guidance and healing for the people of their tribes.
Modern day teachers have reached back through time to reclaim these practices and integrate them into our contemporary lives.
Shamans see subtle energy patterns that cause difficulty and pain. Under their wise direction, people can learn to quickly shift their perspective, remove stubborn inner blockages, and step into lives of ease, flow, and real magic.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to retreat from your usual patterns of living and learn how to harness your inner power in entirely new ways. You will return to your life with fresh vision and know how to create your own reality as the work of art it was meant to be.
Speakers: don Miguel Ruiz, Jr., HeatherAsh Amara, don Jose Ruiz, Gaya, Dr. Steven Farmer, Meghan Gilroy, Phoenix Rising Star
Discover More: The Gathering of the ShamansFind out more
Hay House is thrilled to present our first ever Hay House U Live!
Attendees have been asking for a conference that is more comprehensive; with more time spent with their favorite authors, with lots of in-depth explorative learning that Hay House U is known for.
Speakers: Brian L Weiss, M.D. and Amy Weiss, James Van Praagh, Mike Dooley, Cheryl Richardson, Gregg Braden, Christiane Northrup, M.D., Brendon Burchard, Teal Swan, Caroline Myss, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Gabrielle Bernstein, Nick Ortner
Discover More: Hay House U Live!Find out more
In this day-long workshop, Dr. Northrup will use tips and tools to help you enhance your physical and emotional health—as well as your spiritual life!
She knows that when you acknowledge the deep connection between your beliefs and your biology, you can start to tune into the Divine part of yourself — batting a whole new ballgame for living well.
This workshop is for women and men.
Discover More: Ageless and Easy: A Day Long Adventure in Living Well
Find out more
Hay House Writer’s Workshop is for you if you are a writer with a great book idea with a strong desire to be published? And just need the insider scoop on how to perfect and publish your book? And you get to enter our contest for YOUR chance to publish a book with Hay House and become a New York Times best-selling author!
The Writer’s Workshop will give you the combined wisdom of more than 50 years of writing and publishing experience in four information-packed sessions, including workshops with:
Reid Tracy, Hay House President/CEO
Christiane Northrup M.D.
Discover More: Hay House Writer’s WorkshopFind out more
Find forgiveness for yourself and others, when you do The Work, by Byron Katie.
The Work is one of the most straightforward processes that anyone can do. The four simple questions have the capacity to transform your life radically.
By immersing yourself in The Work during this event, you will learn to identify and question the thoughts and judgments that cause your suffering.
Discover More: ForgivenessFind out more
A Mindful Society brings visionaries and community together to share leading edge research, evidence-based practices and emerging developments in the application of mindfulness in key sectors of society. Be part of the dialogue and community of professionals bringing mindfulness into their field of work and practice.
Speakers: Dan Siegel, Linda Carlson, Chris Ruane, Judson Brewer, Norman Farb, Peter Weng, Thupten Jinpa, Laura Snider, Michael Apollo, Elli Weisbaum, Jay Vidyarthi, Wayne Serebin, Gary Petingola, Jacqueline Gardner
Discover More: A Mindful Society ConferenceFind out more